Friday, May 23, 2008

Ft. Lauderdale

Topher and I went to Ft. Lauderdale last week for Paul and Sarah’s wedding. Here are a few shots from the week.

This is Paul and Sarah's first kiss. They were married in a beautiful park overlooking a waterway. Amazing boats passed as they took their vows.



As the wedding party took pictures I had a little adventure and explored some of the city. I came across what I can only describe as an outdoor mall. It was more of a strip of open air restaurants and bars but there were a few shops sprinkled in. Below is a picture of a bar that Christy and Pat would LOVE!


The view of the "mall".


It was a great trip but we are happy to be home.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if Paul's a bad kisser, if he's particularly emphatic in this instance, or what, but she looks totally defensive.