Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time to buy a generator and stock up on rations

Post 911 and Katrina citizens (I mean the left) are still screaming for more government involvement in disaster situations. The answer to this cry is bringing an active brigade to US soil.


On the surface this does not seem like a bad thing. Why would we not want our military on stand by to help in a crisis? Well for one thing one of the “additional duties” will be to help with civil unrest.

Did someone forget the National Guard? Don’t they respond to natural disaster and civil unrest situations?

I do tend to be a conspiracy theorist, but it is too hard to deny that with our military resources stretched as thin as they are, this plan is a bit unusual. Is it about the election, the housing crisis, the weakening of the dollar? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Have I told you lately you're my favorite conspiracy theorist? I'm glad you've finally blogged again.