Friday, August 07, 2009

Pay Me

There has been a lot of talk about the Tea Party movement and how it is backed by huge sums of money and that the participants are all paid.

I will be the first to say that it is backed by huge sums of money… private money of average citizens banning together. Citizens who take PTO to come out to a rally to know first hand that there are people who agree with them. Citizens who own small businesses who know what it is like to do without when times are bad and who put money away when times are good. Citizens who don’t use family values as a dirty word and believe in hard work, loyalty and family.

It’s a sad state of affairs when the “leaders” of our country discredit those who succeed and dress well and accuse average citizens of being a “mob”.

As far as I know no one is being paid to attend a rally or town hall meeting. But if they are I hope they contact me – I am there anyway.

No comments: