Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Cincinnati.com moves to Facebook comments

The Cincinnati Enquire has now made in necessary for people to have Facebook accounts to post comments on their site. For me this means the end of commenting on new stories and opinions.

 I get the point of having to create an account… I did that on the Cincinnati Enquire website. But creating a user name allowed me to speak freely on hot topics… specifically about Healthcare. I am not comfortable giving my opinion on such a public form in a field that I am professionally affiliated. I am not in a clinical position, nor am I commenting on behalf of my company.


I think the Cincinnati Enquire will lose many thoughtful posts from people who actually may have real perspective but value their professional public face more than they value a few people reading their posts.

No comments: