Thursday, September 14, 2006

The View

In the past I have said on multiple occasions that The View is a great chance for liberal woman to voice their option under the guise of entertainment.

No longer is that the case.

The new picture of The View is a bunch of liberal woman voicing their opinion with a clear political agenda. They no longer try to hide behind guests and free gifts for the audience.

Rosie joined the show at the beginning of September. Since then the veil has fallen, Rosie is “educating” us on world problems and how they all rest at the feet of George Bush and the Evil Empire.

The show has always outraged me, yet I continue to watch it whenever I have the chance. Just like I watch CNN and listen to talk radio. I try to balance out the madness by listening to Michael Savage.

The bottom line, they are all crazy. What happened to the average citizen.

No comments: