Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Posts

I have contemplated for a few days about the way to proceed with my blog. I have received many nasty, obscene and threatening comments and emails due to my most recent posts.

My conclusion is that I must be hitting a nerve.

I have changed my settings so that now I have to approve all comments. I did this mostly so that others would not have to read the nasty thoughts of some truly twisted people and also because individuals such as these just post to get attention. I promise that I will post all comments editing only the explicative. I do not speak or write that way and it has no place on my blog.

2 comments:

Deryn Mentock said...

What a shame. I actually had to do the same with my blog. I find that, if you have a conservative view, those that differ with it usually can't contain their anger over it. Seems that free speech and opinion only go one way!

Unknown said...

You are right about that.