Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cincinnati Enquire Readers

I read the Cincinnati Enquire online about 3-4 times a week. I enjoy reading a hard copy version much better but the time convenience of online much outweighs the paper version at this point in my life.

On the whole I think that The Enquire does a pretty good job. Whenever I travel I make a point to pick up the local paper to compare their local concerns to Cincinnati.

On occasion, I write in and give my opinion on a topic of interest. Lately I have been using the comment section to voice my opinion on an article or a particular comment from another reader.

My conclusion is that the majority of the people who use the comment sections are morons. I don't make that comment lightly. I believe the great majority are morons.

People are constantly off topic, misquoting, misunderstanding law, misusing grammar and in general just plain stupid. So I have made the decision to continue to read but to no longer comment, it's just not worth the frustration.

No comments: