There is so much going on right now in the world I could not pick one thing to write about. So I decided to give you a list of things on my mind.
- My pinky finger – the one I broke a few years back keeps going numb. I don’t know what this means.
- I am sick of Hillary Clinton.
- What in the world is the point is taking a camera everywhere if you don’t take pictures because you are in such a rush.
- I read the Golden Compass. Anyone who argues that the book does not contain an agenda did not read the book. Parents wake up – if you did not read the book, do not make the argument that your child read it and they said it was fine.
- We are thinking of painting our bathroom but we have not settled on a color.
- Canyon has a lump on her chest and I am afraid to take her to the vet.
- American Gladiator – the greatest show ever - is finally back on!
- It’s almost time for Reds spring training news.
- For the first time in my life I am not a Bielski.