Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Thought Thursday

Not that I think the NAACP has done much anyway … but when they protest if they can only muster up 50 people... perhaps they should hang it up as an organization. Better yet, maybe they should pick something worth protesting.

Marx Bagels has the best tuna in the city.

A history of the English-speaking peoples since 1900 by Andrew Roberts is the best non-fiction book I have read in years.

I would love to give a reading list for all candidates running for the presidency. I would include crazy things like; the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the book of Genesis, the book of Romans, The global War on Guns: Inside the U.N.’s Plan to Destroy the Bill of Rights, Liberal Fascism, The Forgotten Man: A History of the Great Depression and last but not least a letter from me with some advice from the middle class.

I saw a guy on roller skates break dancing yesterday.

No comments: